Saturday, August 11, 2012

Comic Vs. Video Game Showdown #3 Results!

On Sunday I left you with a great match up between two strong lead female characters, Final Fantasy XIII's Lightning versus the amazing Wonder Woman. They went head to head, but alas:

It would seem that Wonder Woman's strength along with her bulletproof bracelets proved too much for Lightning. She may have been fast, but here gun proved useless against WW's bracelets, and the sword was not much of an improvement. Lightning couldn't gain enough of an upper hand to call her faithful steed to aid here, and Wonder Woman ultimately brought Lightning down with the lasso of truth.

Once again, I wish I could animate these battles, but use your imagination, I know you've got one. Thank you all for voting, this week I received the most votes so far! Let's keep the trend going, tell you friends, retweet on twitter and share on facebook! The next Showdown will be announced tomorrow, Sunday August 12th!

1 comment: