Monday, August 27, 2012

Comic Vs. Video Game Showdown #5 results

Your votes are in, and against all my best wishes:
Here's the deal folks, in any showdown featuring a Pokemon, I am going to choose the Pokemon over the comic character. In these types of battles, consider me the Pokemon Master. So, you know how much it sucks to lose with an awesome Pokemon like Gyarados. It's hard for the master to admit defeat.

But defeat is mine. Aquaman was immune to Gyarados's water based attacks, and was too fast a swimmer for a recharging attack like Hyper Beam. Gyarados lies fainted before me, as I call him back to his Pokeball and high tail it to the nearest Pokemon Centre.

Make sure you stay tuned for more Comic Vs. Video Game showdown on twitter with @thecomicblog and @tommygamerblog  and on Facebook, and of course, right back here! And don't forget, I need your votes to make this happen, or else it's just me choosing the winner and what fun is that? Also, you can't complain about the outcome if you don't participate. Thanks to everyone who voted, this one got a lot of attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment